English for Academic Purposes (EAP) University Teachers
China - Weihai City, Shandong Province - Australia Education Management Group - School - 15.07.2020 22:07
Australia Education Management Group
The Australia Education Management Group (AEMG) is an established global education facilitator. The Company has a number of collaborative arrangements between Chinese Universities and Universities in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. AEMG is seeking talented, adventurous and experienced teachers to deliver English for Academic Purposes programs to University students in China.
AEMG Academy was established to perform research with a systematic process to provide scientific opportunities for the AEMG teaching and training system. AEMG Academy is also known as a brand for AEMG for the development and delivery of our international education resources.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Deliver the General English Program and English for Academic Purposes program to Chinese university students who may transfer to overseas universities in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
• Carry out administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner, including but not restricted to recording attendance, providing written feedback on student performance, and providing relevant information for students’ achievement certificates.
• Address individual student needs and concerns both inside and outside the classroom.
• Actively participate in and encourage professional development activities with local teachers at AEMG Branches in China.
• Attend weekly AEMG Branch meetings
• Help create a team environment and contribute to the delivery of quality English language courses.
• Disseminate academic culture and promote overseas study for partner schools/programs with an immerse language learning approach.
• CELTA, TEFL or TESOL
• Degree, Diploma and at least two years full-time teaching English language programs.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare and present student-centred lessons aligned with course and learning outcomes.
• Experience with using a learning management system/s.
• Demonstrated experience using technology to enhance student learning and engagement.
• Excellent student/classroom engagement.
• Knowledge of assessment and moderation processes.
• Highly developed communication and organisation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team.
• Native English speaker.
• Experience working in a co-teaching environment
WHY JOIN US?
• A competitive salary will be paid.
• Free on campus accommodation provided.
• A portfolio of over 30 nationally and internationally renowned universities.
• Chinese visa assistance given.
• Airport pick up upon arrival in China.
• Comprehensive induction program and international professional development opportunities.
• Short or long-term contract.
• The opportunity to live , work, and transfer to different universities in different cities across China, a fast growing dynamic and culturally rich country.