TEACH in HONGKONG! (B)
China - HONGKONG - PELCC EDUCATION & LEGAL CONSULTING CO.HK - School - 21.09.2023 12:24
Position: English Teacher (EFL) at school in Hong Kong
We have many campuses across Hong Kong and we provide a high-quality learning environment for our students. We specialise in providing a high-quality, interactive and nurturing learning environment for students. Our classes offer an immersive English experience and they are strongly geared towards oral interaction as well as reading and writing. Our aim is for our students to go out in the world and use their English in social and professional interactions as well as gain their qualifications in English. We provide an ideal learning and teaching environment for our students but it also provides us with the opportunity to work on developing our students’ self-confidence as well as their English. Due to the small class sizes, we can place our students according to their level of English rather than their age. We are also a registered Trinity College London Examination Centre.
Our students enroll with us for a variety of reasons, here are some of the most common:
* Practice English
* Improve confidence in speaking English
* Prepare for primary and secondary school interviews – often there’s a part of the interview requiring children to speak in English.
* Learn phonics
* Improve reading, writing and grammar
* Have fun, meet with westerners and take away the scare factor that westerners can sometimes be perceived to have!
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to work in one of our schools as part of a small team. If you are successful, you will be responsible for teaching, planning and preparing lessons, and for completing related admin. We offer a comprehensive and supportive induction program to our new teachers with plenty of opportunities to develop their professional skills, including curriculum development. We offer a supportive working environment from the minute you accept a position; we will help and advise you through the visa process and practical consideration before your arrival and once you arrive we will support you with getting to grips with life in Hong Kong and we have senior teachers who take on a mentoring role for less experienced teachers. Our ethos is consistency for our students.
* Bachelor’s degree
Additional Information / Benefits
* Monthly salary (min) HK$20,000 which increases once you have been employed.
* Retirement benefit
* Completion gratuity bonus
* Affordable accommodation provided for the duration of your contract on Hong Kong Island (optional).
* Employer-sponsored Work Visa arranged
* Airport meet, greet & transportation
* Comprehensive training and induction
* Ongoing professional development
We offer lots of opportunities for career advancement and promotion. Many of their teachers go on to become senior teachers/part of the management team and stay with them far longer than they initially intended! We support skill development in various ways. Providing lots of help and support for new, less experienced teachers, with a mentoring scheme, where they pair you up with a more experienced teacher.
Contact Name: PELCC
Preferred method of contact: Email with CV: PELCC852@163.COM
or add WeChat: 86-189 274 274 29
or call: 86-189 274 274 29